Monday, July 7, 2008

Drizzling ...

Hey hey, welcome back!

Overhauled my bicycle, total damage - S$111, got a dollar discount thru :P

It did not pour but it did drizzle a little. Although is not heavy enough to even wet my clothes but it managed to shower my heart with that wonderful indescribable feeling... just like ...

To think back life is so ridiculously astonishing. Really... think think think..and i got feedback no visual effect on my blog!! Give me sometime, will put up what is requested!

Bath Time !!

Good Nitez. Hugzzz !!!

5 comments:

Eileen Nai said...

here's ur feedback.. hahaha..

u can be a writer bro !

Thomas Goh said...

Hey hey sista , how are u?

Eileen Nai said...

i'm fine !!! u leh ?? wah.. i see a diff side of u here !

Thomas Goh said...

That's human, sista. :)
Me? Nothing out of the ordinary but hopefully to make something remarkable for myself:)

Remember all coins come with 2side, depends on which side you are seeing :P

Eileen Nai said...

yes, u r very right bro !!!
haiz, there's so much in life which we cant explain... things oways turns out different from initial ... haha.... wat cani say, the earth is round, it spins ~~~ haha