Tuesday, July 1, 2008

VOID 2

Good Morning, 1more mins to 12noon. But by the time i post should be Good Afternoon already.

Anyway where were we yesterday night?

How does this void came about? Not sure.
Talking about how to "eliminate" the Void? Not sure.

Some suggested that to be able to step up of old relationship, you must engaged into a new relationship to forget the old one. What say U?

Me said...Why it gonna be that way??

Eventually what you can't forget is the person, the things you used to do so starting a new relationship you might be doing new things, change a little of your lifestyles..etc.


Kewl !!...back from lunch...stretched...2hours lunch.


Anyway i am not saying that this new person will substitute the old memories/person.
We need to move on, of course if possible get involve in a relationship. But but understanding yourself is more important rather then getting involved blindly again, by changing and replacing again and again. Don't you find that it becomes a habit and this cycle never stop and eventually you ended up no where?

So biased but its not gonna work on me. Imagine what i want is an apple, but apple is out of stock. Come by an orange, U try and it does not suit U so you try a pear, neither it goes well. Afterall is just a never ending cycle till you are so tired of trying and you ended to have a watermelon or grape which is something just so far from what U want and try to make do with it.

Think! How many times such things happen to U, maybe not U maybe someone else. After rummpage around, unintentionally U have create so many void to others :P There is people saying that the "trend" or the In things to do now, everyone is doing that - nothing wrong.

At least to me, things do not work that way. Obstinate? Nope just my belief, my way and my view. Everytime I go in, I strike hard. Either I win or I will drop die.Of course there is no win or lose in a relationship, No is not a game or challenge is just something I believe! Be true to Urself, be true to others, on the other hand the truth alway hurts.

Once again, what I mention is what i believe and what i preached. Endless debates makes my brain works, curiosity is always in me.

Seriously if U ask me, relationship is nothing worth pondering about because is just not as simple as what i related as apple, orange or pear. There is no right or wrong, there is no formula or SOP. Is just what comes may, in life there is just too much of grayness but these grayness is the things that keep life always exciting and always ready to discover what lies between.

I am wondering where is my apple? or i have become an orange in the process?

Talking about this I saw a Peugeot 207 and its rings my bell about a friend of mine.

BRB.



No comments: