Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today is WED and ......

I am having that sulky feeling........


Not sure is it because one of my friends broke up with her bf and she spoke to me about it today. Resulting in my mood swing now....

Well well well..........

Anyway i been up to Singapore Flyer twice, but wondering when would i get to board this "mini flyer in E hub, Pasir Ris downtown east..


Last time when i passes by this hoping that the 1st person who boarded Singapore Flyer with me, can try this with me but seems kinda of too late now. well well well well.
Now.... thinking hard when will i be trying it..and with who? My friends seem not very interested to try new things...

Haha whats with me and the well well well well.....



Good to the night....Hugzzz !!!

2 comments:

Thomas Goh said...

I CANT ZZZ IT SO SO SO SO SO >.<

Anonymous said...

I also can't sleep... I am so excited that I'm going back to school next week! and with so many uncompleted projects, I'm still going out with my colleagues tomorrow evening. Lalalalalalalala