Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thomas misses her



Thomas is no longer poignant...
Thomas just want to say he misses the person in the picture.
Yes, Thomas can't get over it but who can, if it is true love for these 3 years.
The longest relationship that Thomas had.
One genuine relationship.
Do not ask Thomas to stop thinking, do not ask Thomas to forget her.
Everyday 2-3 days, he would see her in his dreams.
How are you going to forget someone whom you share your woes and happiness for 3 years, even people that Thomas knew for a few days he never forgets.

Yes, Thomas got to move on, but definitely is not just a matter of an on/off switch.

Thomas's friend said he is nostalgic and sentimental....
Thomas might be sentimental but he is not nostalgic.
Thomas is yearning for a fruitful journey, but he never regrets this break up.

Like what James Blunt sang.

You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I am a dreamer but when I wake,You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,Remember us and all we used to be.
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.

But Thomas will live without her :P

Let this blog mark down Thomas's feeling and memories for today.
Thomas do not hide his feeling.
Thomas is not afraid that people will mock at him.
Thomas misses her.

Good Nitez. Hugzzz..!!!

3 comments:

SU said...

It's good to write your feelings.

Thomas Goh said...

Think that is already the best way for me to get it out of my heart

Anonymous said...

Take your time...